What should I cook for dinner? Where would you like to eat? I do not want to cook anything, let’s order some food? How is it possible to eat healthy but not to spend all free time cooking? If you are already fed up with these routine questions – hire a private chef. This could be your best decision ever made and here is a proof.
- Save plenty of time. Normally, people spend couple of hours daily on cooking regardless of whether it is for a 5-member family or for one person only, as it usually involves thinking over the dishes you would like to cook, searching for the right recipe, shopping for groceries, cooking itself, and of course cleaning the kitchen. When you hire a chef, you can get free from all these duties. All you have to do – come home to a freshly made meal and enjoy your free time afterwards. It is a dream come true, isn’t it?
- Healthy fresh food of good quality. No more worries about the quality of the food. Your chef will choose only the best and the freshest products for you. All you have to do – set some food rules with the chef regarding what kind of products you would like to see on the table: organic, homemade, low fat etc. Forget about unknown quality of products of food delivery services and fast food. Healthy and nutritious meals will become your habit and you would certainly enjoy it.
- Customised menu. The food is cooked specially for you. All your preferences, diets and allergies are taken into account. Forget about worrying whether the bread is gluten free, the soup is vegetarian or the dessert is dairy free – everything is tailored for your taste and desire. You can create your own menus or rely on the chef’s decision – it is all up to you!
- No more grocery shopping. Are you tired of going shopping for products trying to choose the best for good price? A chef can do this instead of you and probably with more success. Moreover, you will never forget to buy some ingredients, as it is not your responsibility anymore.
- Save a little money. If your family are habitual visitors of restaurants for lunch or dinner, you will be surprised how beneficial hiring of private chef can be. Starting from the grocery shopping (which can be more economical when done by a professional) and finishing with the ready dishes, which might cost you less than a dinner in a restaurant.
- Broaden your tastes. While cooking for yourself it is quite difficult to experiment with food a lot. You try to do something quickly and something you know for sure you would do good – so you end up doing the same several dishes every week. It is logical, because learning new recipes requires lots of time and patience, which are so rare in today’s world. Private chef could treat you with something new almost every day. Moreover, you will be surprised how many delicious ingredients you have never tried before just because you did not know how to cook them or because you cooked them wrong once.
- Your dinner party will be fabulous. Parties can be a bit of a stress when it comes to cooking. The food should be special, the amount of it as well. Personal chef – is a treasure in such cases. Leave all the food to chef and take care only of the pleasant parts – organisation and entertainment. Your guests will be amazed by your success.
The next step is to find your perfect chef. Where and how should you look for a chef who will meet all your requirements?
First, before starting the search you should decide on what kind of chef you are looking for. Think about what level of cooking you would require: a high profile restaurant meals or homely dishes. Would you require the chef to make pastry as well?
Are you keen on some specific cuisine or can adapt to any which chef suggests? Certainly, you should decide upon your budget limits as well. The professional Michelin Star Chef would cost you average 60K GBP per year.
Family cook would request a salary starting from 20K GBP a year depending on the experience and qualification.
Second, before hiring a chef you should set up some “food rules” between each other. This may include the list of unacceptable and acceptable ingredients, specifications of your diet, allergies and personal preferences. In addition, you should agree upon responsibilities such as menu planning and grocery shopping.
Finally, the most secure and successful way to find the perfect chef is to contact a professional agency where all your requirements and desires will be taken into account.
Morgan & Mallet International is a globally recognised agency which is famous for its personalised approach to every request and astonishingly successful placement of the candidates. We place domestic staff all over the world and will be happy to help you with your search for a chef.
Do not hesitate to contact any of our agencies around the world listed below and we will do our best to satisfy your needs.
London - United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 20 8144 2871
Dubai - United Arab Emirates: +971-4-5508364
Moscow - Russia: + 7 (499) 918 6224
Kiev - Ukraine: + 380 (98) 964 23 68
New York - USA: +1 917 267 7933
Paris - France & Monaco: + 33 (0) 9 70 46 24 33
Geneva - Switzerland: +41 (22) 548 00 93